What You Should Not Eat For Breakfast

I eat breakfast. Without food to pacify my growling stomach, I cannot function optimally. I need my daily wake-up cup of Jasmine green tea, freshly toasted wholegrain bread and a fruit to kick start my day. Many people skip breakfast because of time constraint, or because they simply do not have an early appetite. But I strongly advocate the advantage of eating substantially in the first part of the day. When you get up in the morning, the last meal that you had would be at least 9 hours ago. And if your first meal of the day is lunch, that deprives your body of nutrients for more than 12hours. With some many breakfast choices and ideas, are you sure you are fuelling your body right? Let's examine a few of most Read more

1 comment:

Walk in Clinic said...

We must know what to eat and what not to..???. Nice Title and blog shared with us.