How to Stop Kids from Nail Biting

I started to bite my nails when I was about 5 years old. It was a bad habit I picked up from an uncle. He would bite his nails whenever deep in thoughts or feeling nervous. Thankfully I break my nail biting habit as I grew older and started to get closer to boys. I knew at that time what beautiful nails can do to attract the opposite sex.

So, when I noticed my youngest daughter peeling and biting her nails , I was very concerned. I knew I have to arrest this problem at the earliest stage otherwise it can become strong and remain with her for the rest of her life. Here are some methods I used to stop her nail biting practice.

Educate your child:
Most of the time, Read more

1 comment:

Child Person said...

Thanks for writing about nailbiting.
This is a serious topic that doesn't receive the attention it should. Some nailbiting becomes self-harm, even self-mutilation.