My Review On Garnier Bodytonic Firming Lotion

At 108 lbs, I am not considered plump let alone being fat. But, the truth is I suffer from Cellulite; those detestable dimply orange peel look on my thigh and bum area. I knew I have to do something about it; the hunt for a perfect body firming within an affordable price range was my mission.

Product Claims:
I was greeted at the skincare aisles by a neat row of bright cheerful yellow oval shaped bottles with the word Garnier written in gold lettering on the centre. It is an easy to use squeezable bottle with a white flip-up lid and it states it contains fruit essences. It is dermatological tested, claimed to help target problem areas of back of thighs, hips and bottom. Since my problem areas were targeted here so I thought I had to give Garnier Bodytonic Firming Lotion a try. I admit I was attracted to it's claim that in seven days, your skin will feel more toned, supple and visibly firmer all over. Among the list of ingredients on the reverse side of the bottle, you will find it also contain caffeine and unique blend of fruity essence such as kiwi, grapefruit and apple. I like carefully chosen natural ingredients that are safe and kind to the skin. As we know caffeine helps in raising our metabolism rate and is a diuretic which causes excess water in your cells to vacate so this product is beneficial to those who has bloatedness during their monthly menstrual cycles. Garnier calls it a revitalising cocktail of ingredients which give 24 hour protection.

How to use:
I picked up the 400ml bottle, flipped open the lid and squeezed out a small blob onto my hand. For larger areas like hips, bum and thighs, you need a fair bit more to massage into the skin. However, too much of the lotion will leave you feeling cold and sticky. I guess a few more uses will get you on the right track. I massaged it onto my problem areas in small circular movements to ensure the lotion is fully absorbed into the skin. The zesty fragrance of the lotion is absolutely uplifting, invigorating and the fragrance lasts well on the skin long after it has been applied. Unlike other firming lotions that I have tried, Garnier Body Tonic Firming Lotion has a gel- creme texture which is easily absorbed; it is non greasy and non sticky so you can put your clothes on straight after application. My skin feels completely hydrated , firmer and well moisturised instantly. I would say, this product does more than firming and moisturising, it is also a tonic to tired skin. When you first apply the lotion, there is a slight cold and tightening effect, it is not uncomfortable, the coldness will disappear after about 30 minutes. However, remember to wash your hands after use as this can leave your hands tight. I did this religiously every night after shower for 7 days. After the first week , to my delight, I noticed some promising results . Though my thighs are not completely free from cellulite, I must say that it is much smoother to touch and appears much even to the eye.

My thoughts:
I find this product excellent to use and value for money. Garnier Bodytonic Firming Lotion is available at all stores and online, prices vary. Must buy!

No comments: