My review on Cetaphil

For the record, I neither get paid nor received gifts of any kind to write product reviews. I've been a gullible victim of many deceitful advertisements; promises of miraculous results that fail to deliver. I've wasted not only money but also time, effort and hopes on such false claims...Ingredients that are clinically proven to take years off your face, giving you an instant lift in a few minutes,erases your wrinkles in 8 weeks, shinier fuller hair,removes stubborn stains easily ...The list goes on and on..I'm sure you get my drift.

I hope to share personal raves and rants with readers so that all of us are smarter in making informed choices and avoid getting ripped off by unscrupulous marketers. If you know of any product that in your opinion is overrated or there's a good product worth mentioning, please leave me a comment.

Cetaphil: As gentle as it gets..

I was first introduced to Cetaphil by my mother who is suffering from dry sensitive skin caused by eczema. I was quite skeptical at first as I'm used to formulas that lather up quickly. What I like about Cetaphil is that it doesn't irritate and my skin feels soft and smooth to touch after each wash. Unlike most foam cleansers, there's no "stretchy" feel on my face. Originally formulated for dermatologists, Cetaphil skin cleanser will not strip the skin of its natural protective oils, or emollients or disturb the skin PH balance. Because it is fragrance free, non-comedogenic and mild, it is also good on children and teens with acne conditions.

It is available at most supermarket or pharmacies for under $15. A good value buy!

For more information, visit http://www.cetaphil.com to see their wide range of products, including moisturisers and cleansing bars. While you're there, don't forget to find out your skin type with their easy to use skin analysis tool.

No comments: